Kenosha Racine Regional Consortium Comprehensive Community Services (CCS)
What is CCS?
CCS is a program that provides an array of community-based psychosocial rehabilitation services for children and adults who have a Mental Health and/or Substance Use diagnosis.
The program focuses on:
• A person-centered approach, building on individual strengths
• Opportunities for consumers to learn and master self-direction in the journey of recovery
• An array of services by a team of professionals and peers dedicated to focus on unique and individual needs
Who is eligible for CCS?
• Kenosha or Racine Resident
• Eligible for Medicaid or BadgerCare
• Has a Mental Health or Substance Use Diagnosis
• Meets requirements of state functional screen
What kind of services does the program provide?
• Assessment and individualized recovery planning
• Daily living skill training
• Supportive counseling
• Employment-related skill training
• Finance and benefit education
• Medication management
• Social network and family involvement
• Services and skill building for basic needs
• Other services as identified by a needs assessment
Is there a fee for services?
Most services offered by the program are covered by Forward Health/Medicaid.