Opioid and Alcohol Medically Assisted Treatment - Vivitrol (Naltrexone) Program
Naltrexone or Vivitrol is a complete opioid receptor blocker and true treatment that is administered by a once a month injection. Naltrexone can only be administered after an individual completes detoxification by going through opioid withdrawal. Naltrexone reduces and often completely eliminates the physical and psychological cravings, allowing the brain activity to "calm down" enough for the individual to regain control of thoughts and behaviors. Naltrexone therapy also allows the individual to be more mindfully present during Alcohol and Other Drug Addiction counseling.
Our program uses Naltrexone, an individualized treatment plan, and inclusion of family and other support systems in the recovery plan.
1. Assist individuals in abstaining from using alcohol and opioids by using Naltrexone and behavioral therapy.
2. Teach coping skills for cravings and stress management.
3. Offer treatment that is focused on the individuals pathway to recovery.
4. Assist individuals integration back into a family system, healthy relationships, & healthy lifestyles.
5. Connect individuals to resources to improve quality of life.
6. Empower individuals to regain control and be free from addiction.
To find out more about this program contact Chris Schoen at Professional Services Group at 654-1004